Sunday, December 31, 2006

First featured artist: Sunfleur1

The minute I saw this, I knew that Sunfleur1 had to be our very first featured artist:

sunfleurbag2

Look at those colors. They are so bold and blend so well with the others. This bag is seriously a work of art.

Word.

So here it is, our first featured seller, Sunfleur1...

Your Shop Name:
Sunfleur Productions at sunfleur1.etsy.com

Your real name:
Michelle

Name of your first grade teacher:
Mrs Trayon (rhymes with crayon...cool, huh?)

When did you first start crafting:
I have fond memories of making spool critters with my grandma when I was a toddler - she kept a walrus I made in her luggage and he travelled all over the world with her.

What creation are you most proud of and why?
My best work of art so far is my daughter, but I know that's not what you meant. I am proud of almost everything I make, so it's hard for me to choose.

sunfleurpic

What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
I made a blanket for my husband when we were still dating and it is ugly, but at the same time, one of the most beautiful things I ever made. We use it everyday. I don't have a pic anywhere online.

Beatles or Elvis?
Both.

Chunky Money or New York Superfudge?
New York Superfudge Chunk all the way, baby!

World peace or worldwide distribution of your crafts?
World peace, for now.

Final words?
I am so glad I found Etsy this year. It has gotten me back into creating things again. I feel recharged and inspired. I dream of new things to make.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger Social Services Supermodel said...

Just making sure this works :)

 
At 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! It looks awesome! Thank you so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home