Monday, January 01, 2007

Featured Seller: Dreamwoven

This chick is my hero.





LOOK AT THIS WOMAN!!! She's a talented fiber artist, wonderfully articulate AND computer savvy. She's probably also gorgeous and a perfect six 6, but I have chosen not to hate her because her work is nothing short of breathtaking.

With this in mind, I give you our third featured seller... Dreamwoven.

Shop:
Dreamwoven

Your real name:
Rachel

Name of your first grade teacher:
That was a long time ago and I lost that memory cell when I got all my new ones.

When did you first start crafting?
I started playing around with things when I was probably 3 or 4 and have never stopped. My skills as an artisan are constantly being honed. I am inspired every day by others' work, nature, books, movies, paintings, etc. Everything holds something of value for me and contributes to what I do now. That sounds so Zen.... doesnt it?

What creation are you most proud of and why?
I've made so many things, for so many years, it would be really hard to pick one or two. Currently I'm in love with my Attitude Hats. Colour, texture, fun.




What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
LOL... i don't do ugly.

Beatles or Elvis?
Beatles

Chunky Monkey or New York Superfudge Chunk?
ummmm... i dont even know what "Chunky Monkey" is... so we will go with NY Superfudge Chunk. Do i win?

World peace or worldwide distribution of your crafts?
World peace (which of course could also be achieved by worldwide distribution of my Attitude Hats and Swooties)

Final words?
Thanx so much for including me on your blog. Etsy is a wonderful site for both Sellers and Buyers and the creation of a venue specifically for handmade/handcrafted goods is such a great thing to be a part of. Now everyone come visit me at Etsy.... DreamWoven.Etsy.com

5 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SOO impressed! I just taught myself to crochet yesterday! You give me something to look forward too when I get past my beginners frustration! SO talented! ~~AprilLooWho

 
At 4:14 AM , Blogger Scarf It Up said...

What a beautiful slide show of incredibly gorgeous work! I've featured Dreamwoven twice (I think!) in a Treasury and will gladly do so again. You inspire me - I could use lessons! Scarfitup!

 
At 4:35 AM , Blogger Kirsten said...

I've been reading her Xanga blog for awhile. Her work is beautiful.

Might I also suggest
Moxie & Oliver http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=3307
lovelycandy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=33073
and artgoodies http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=52172

I've gotten incredible work from all 3 of them.

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger Social Services Supermodel said...

Thanks KnitSteel, I'll make sure to ask Moxie and Oliver!

 
At 4:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dream's stuff is really awesome! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home