Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Featured Seller: Daisycakes Soap

Hi.

We're good friends, right? I mean, I know we just met, but I feel like I can really talk to you. So here's a confession:

I have no sense of smell. None. Nada. Never.

Weird, huh?

But when I look at the site of our next featured seller, I feel like I can almost understand what it would be like to inhale something other that dead air. I mean, look at this:




This -- and so many other products at Daisycakes Soap -- are waking up my olfactory powers. Everything on her pages looks so fresh and clean and fabulous. I seriously think I could eat her soap.

But I probably won't.

And now, get to know Daisycakes Soap!

Your Shop Name:
Daisycakes Soap
Your real name:
Jean-Marie

Name of your first grade teacher:
Mrs. Margecin

When did you first start crafting?
As a little kid

Got a day job? What is it?
Soap, all day, every day...& candles, bath fizzies & lip balms for 8 years and counting...

What creation are you most proud of and why?
My Spearmint Poppy Seed Soap

What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
Lavender Lime soap, I have no idea what I was thinking!

Beatles or Elvis?
Elvis

Chunky Monkey or New York Superfudge Chunk?
All ice cream is good ice cream

World peace or worldwide distribution of your crafts?
Hmmmm..........

Final words?
Etsy rocks.


2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger Amber said...

I've seen her on etsy. Saw the coffe candle and had a sudden urge to go make a cup. I have her in my favorites! Amber

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Social Services Supermodel said...

I know -- her photography is amazing. Really captures the essence of her work :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home