Thursday, February 08, 2007

Featured Seller: Dragonflyfae Handmade Creations

Just so you know, rumors of my death have been only slightly exaggerated.

I am so sick. Anyone know where I can order some new sinuses?

No? Well then I will have to try to heal myself with the soothing powers of Dragonflyfae Handmade Creations



If I were a well woman, I'd go on and on about the beauty of this magical shop. Instead, I must go cough up a lung. Everyone just read quietly to themselves while I go die.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Your Shop Name
Dragonflyfae Handmade Creations


Your real name
Alice

Fifth grade teacher?
Ms. Sullivan

When did you first start crafting?
12 years old, but selling at age 28

Got a day job? What is it?
I was a school therapist. Now looking forward to being a stay at home mom. We are adopting soon.

What creation are you most proud of and why?
Sasha Fairy is one because I think she turned out great and funky


Also, Fairy Wading in the Birdbath, because I haven't done a lot of painting lately and this turned out just the way I wanted it to:




What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
I don't have pics, probably because I threw it away or changed it somehow. So not sure what the ugliest thing would be.

Explain your etsy shop name.
I love dragonflies and faeries, hence dragonflyfae

Angelina or Jen?
Both

Final words?
Fairies Rule!!! I will be creating more fairies in the coming weeks, so check back to my shop often. I also like to come up with new ideas and concepts for my shop, in order to keep it original and unique. www.dragonflyfae.etsy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home