Sunday, February 04, 2007

Featured Seller: Mmm...Fiber!

I admit I'm a fiber whore.

I just love to look at fabulous fiber creations like this:



I spend hours pouring over etsy knitted and crocheted items. I stalk the yarn shops.

So you can imagine how I feel about Mmm...Fiber! Her items are so amazing. And she's sold about a bazillion of them so obviously other people think so too.

Please enjoy our feature of Mmm...Fiber!

Your Shop Name:
Mmm...Fiber!

Your real name:
Adrienne

Fifth grade teacher?
Mrs. Lipps (I'm not kidding)

When did you first start crafting?
I crafted and crocheted as a kid and started sewing clothes in high school.

Got a day job? What is it?
I'm an accountant at a private massage therapy college.

What creation are you most proud of and why?
(send me a photo link and we can post pic): I really like the Sciarpa Dell'anello (means ring scarf in Italian, fancy eh?), they turned out well, I think.



What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
My first knit and felted bag was pretty hideous. It had orange, yellow and brown stripes, which looked cool together until felted.

Explain your etsy shop name:
Well...I purchased the web domain name intending for it to be a knitting blog, then I began to sell handmade items and figured since I already had it...

Angelina or Jen?
Jen

Final words?
I really love the current DIY movement. I think it's wonderful that so many cool and creative types have found an outlet and community on Etsy. Shop local, shop small, save the world!

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That red scarf is soooo awesome! Great work!

This is my favorite blog to read. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful features!

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The last two scarves are just absolutely beautiful!!

Thanks so much for this blog...I love it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home