Friday, February 02, 2007

Featured Seller: Creative Kiwi

If you were a fruit, what kind of fruit would you be?

My husband says I would be a Granny Smith Apple because:

a) I like old people
b) I'm a little tart
c) I'm a little crisp

He's such a punk. He knows I hate apples.

I think we all know what kind of fruit our next seller Creative Kiwi would be. Get to know her right now!



Your Shop Name
Creative Kiwi

Your real name
Donna

Fifth grade teacher?
Am I suppose to remember this?

When did you first start crafting?
Back when I was bored as a teenager.

Got a day job? What is it?
I wish! Actively looking though, when I don’t have my nose stuck in your blog!

What creation are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of all the things I make. Considering I taught myself the crafts I do.



What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
Oh gosh I have done a few of those. lol. But you are not getting any pic’s of those!


Explain your etsy shop name.
My shop name came about with some help from my husband. He said creative and I said Kiwi. There you have it. For those who don’t know what a kiwi is. It is the native bird of New Zealand. That’s where I am originally from.

Angelina or Jen?
Jen she has a great sense of humor and so do I. .lol.

Final words?
“Smile, for you never know who may miss it”

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute stuff, Kiwi, and great blog area, Powder!

If I were a fruit I would be a pomegranite. So many pieces to me. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home