Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Featured Seller: Willow Artist

This is where I want to be right now:



But no. I'm in a cubicle. How uninspiring.

Unlike Miss Willow Artist. Look at her beautiful photographs! And her great stitching -- she makes Ipods look like art.

Your Shop Name
Willow Artist

Your real name
Julie

Fifth grade teacher?
I remember his name but he was a creep and because I reported some of the crazy stuff he did I reported him and he got fired. I better not say his name!!! :)



When did you first start crafting?
My Mom was crafty and always did stuff with us. My first craft was a styrofoam ball covered in blue tissue paper and glitter.

Got a day job? What is it?
I teach k-12 art in a small rural school.



What creation are you most proud of and why?
That is a tough one! I once created a backdrop for a school prom photo spot. It was a lot of work but I really enjoyed doing it.
What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
An "Art Car" I designed at an Art Teacher workshop last summer.

Explain your etsy shop name.
I have a website called www.willowtreecreek.com. I love willow trees and have GREAT memories of playing in a creek outside my house when I was little. The name just fits me.

Angelina or Jen?
I'd say Jen - My hubby would say Angelina!

Final words?
Visit my site http://willowartist.etsy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home