Thursday, February 15, 2007

Featured Seller: Gin Gin's Goodies

What would you do if today was your last day to live?

I would:

1) Eat every single thing I wanted, including the entire Chicken Broccoli Combo at Golden Wok
2) Jump on a plane to China and see the Great Wall
3) Rent Walk the Line.
4) Buy this print from Gin Gin's Goodies




Shop Name:
Gin Gin's Goodies

Real name:
Ginny

5th Grade Teacher:
Miss Cook. She was the most awesome teacher. Loved sports, (I was a tomboy) read us the gruesome stories in the bible, and the ultimate, to be chosen to play against her in scrabble. She was rough and told it like it was, yet made each of us feel special.

1st started crafting:
I first started crafting in 2003. My husband had died and I needed something to fill the void. My daughter did scrapbooking and suggested that I try it. Instead, I started making cards and explored from there.

Day Job?
Nope, don't know what I want to be yet!!!!





What creation are you the most proud of:
I have several, but don't have them anymore. I am currently working on 2 Faux Stain Glass projects that I think are going to be really nice. Keep checking my shop to look out for them.

Ugliest Creation:
There have been so many!!! Needless to say, I throw them out.

Shop Name:
I was only 39 when I first became a grandmother. I figured I was too young for the usual "grandmother" names so, chose Gin Gin. My oldest grnadson, ( I have 4) who is 6 now, is extremely artistic and loves playing with my "stuff". He calls them my goodies, hence the name, Ginginsgoodies.

Jen or Angelina?
Jen

Final Words:
Live each day as if it is your last!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home