Sunday, February 11, 2007

Featured Seller: Lucid Dream Designs

Oh caffeine. When did I fall prey to your evil ways?

Yesterday I had FIVE Diet Pepsis. And now there are none in my house. NONNNNEEEEE!

Must. Calm. Down.

Must. Think. Relaxing. Thoughts.






Ahhhhhh. That's better.

Your Shop Name:
Lucid Dream Designs

Your real name
Desirai

Fifth grade teacher?
Mrs. Reade

When did you first start crafting?
As far back as I can remember. I always played teacher's pet to all of my art teachers. I was also kind of poor growing up so I had to find creative ways to improvise and create the things I couldn't afford.



Got a day job? What is it?
Full time student four months away from getting a Bachelor of Science in Digital Art and Design

What creation are you most proud of and why?
I had these really torn up Reebok sneakers while I was in high school. I bought some glitter paint and glow in the dark paint and went crazy. They were the coolest glitter glow sneakers on the planet. People would stop me on the subway all the time to ask where I had gotten them. I guess I was proudest of them cause I took something that the average person would have thrown away and turned them into something I had a really hard time parting with (the holes in the soles forced me to finally put them to rest.)I stopped wearing them but still couldn't throw them out. I might still have them somewhere.

What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
The first abstract piece I ever created. I was feeling uninspired and bored but felt I should probably make something to get my creative juices flowing. Alot of people ended up liked it.




Explain your etsy shop name.
I'm a lucid dreamer that can control my dreams. When thinking of a company name I felt it should say something about me, something personal. Everyone that knows me knows how important my dreams are, hence the name Lucid Dream Designs. "Helping you realize and take control of your visual dream so we can make it a reality."

Angelina or Jen?
Angelina. Big lucious lips are sexy. Then again I might just be saying that cause I have big lips.

Final words?
Well I guess first off I'd like to thank Powderpuff for featuring me. I love reading your features not only because I get to see new shops but because they are highly entertaining as well. Lastly, please stop by my shop. Send me a note. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what could make my shop better. But more importantly just send me a note to say hi. I'd really like to connect with as many like minded creative people as I can. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home