Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Featured Seller: Katiebug's Quilts

This is cute, right?



And while I'm at it, I think I'll take the chair too. Just one year ago -- oh tax time how I love ya -- I bought a gently used couch, chair and ottoman. They're still used. Only now, after a year with two kids and three dogs, not so gently.

I look at that picture, that lovely, dog-hair free chair, and remember what life should be. Thanks Katiebug's Quilts !

Your Shop Name
Katiebug's Quilts

Your real name
Katie

Fifth grade teacher?
I can't remember, I hated school.





When did you first start crafting?
I played in my dad's cabinetry shop ever since I can remember. I always enjoyed creating stuff with him. I started quilting in 2004 and I learned to knit and crochet in October of 2006

Got a day job? What is it?
I am a full time MOM

What creation are you most proud of and why?



I made the three dresden plates and I hand appliqued them on the quilt. Tedious work, but lovely.

What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
I wish I had a picture. It was the UGLIEST art quilt EVER! I haven't tried another one since. I think I will stick with traditional quilts.

Explain your etsy shop name.
I had a group of friends at church who named me Katiebug. My step daughters call me Katiebug. So I took the name and add quilts because that is what I thought I would list in my shop. I love to learn new crafts and my shop shows it. You never know what you will find there.

Angelina or Jen?
Oh I don't know. What's so great about Brad anyways? Other than he's hot and rich? Oh yeah he's hot and rich do I need to say more?

Final words?
"Etsy Rocks my Socks off". This is a quote from my 14 year old daughter.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i think that your work is wonderful it very pretty. you are very creative and that is one of the coolest things i hope you continue doing what you are doing katiebug
good luck
i would buy a blanket from you for my little girl that i am having in april.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home