Sunday, January 07, 2007

Beadnik

Look at these colors.



Aren't they beautiful? Nothing moves me like colors do and this chick has a great knack with the almighty hue. Meet Beadniks


Your Shop Name
Beadniks

Your real name
Rachel...er...Marie....er R. Marie

Name of your first grade teacher
Miss Parra

When did you first start crafting?
I want to say in utero, but we all know that to import craft supplies into a womb is not easy. But it's nearly my entire twenty-three years on the planet.




Got a day job? What is it?
Unfortunately. I'm a part-time history student and a full time lunch lady at a state university.

What creation are you most proud of and why? I'm most proud of an Anglican rosary that just turned out so yummy. Turquoise, lime green, and lots of Swarovski. YUM.

What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
This nasty-bad cell phone charm. And I took that sucker apart and started over. No, there are no pictures of this. Just absolutely grotesque.

Beatles or Elvis?
Beatles, easily.

Chunky Monkey or New York Superfudge Chunk?

Could I just opt for vanilla?

World peace or worldwide distribution of your crafts?
World peace. Hey, I'm looking at the Episcopal priesthood, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home