Thursday, January 18, 2007

Featured Seller: Beadsnall

No time for witty banter today folks! It's icy out, the kid has blabbermouth syndrome and my husband is giving me dirty looks.

Yikes!

Without further adieu, allow me to introduce the fabulously talented Beadsnall





Your Shop Name:
Beadsnall

Your real name:
Debbie

Fifth grade teacher?
Mrs. Ogston – old, old woman who lived behind us the year she was my teacher.

When did you first start crafting?
About six. My grandma taught me to knit with one broken plastic needle and one metal one. We tied all her scraps together and I must have knitted and purled that scrap about 5,000 times. When I was done, it was gross and dirty!

Got a day job? What is it?
Luckily, after 27 years of working for the phone company, I am happily retired. My day job now it being a mom to a 16 yr old daughter.

What creation are you most proud of and why?
I really like my Forever Calendars. Although I did not come up with the original concept, I created mine all on my own. I did the layout and took all the photos. I like this one because it is a variety of different flowers.



What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
Fortunately, I don’t have a photo. In the mid 70’s, I macraméd a wall sized lime green with wooden beads room divider. UGLY! I’m sure it was acrylic cording, too.

Explain your etsy shop name.
I started with beaded bookmarks and key chains and then so many people like my crocheted dishcloths, I started posting them. I also have an interest in photography and making cards. So, it’s really beads and all other things – beads ‘n all

Angelina or Jen?
Tough one. I think Jen. No one should have to go through what she did publicly.

Final words?
Thanks for having me on your blog. This is a great idea. I’m very much appreciative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home