Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Featured Seller: Paper Zombie

You'd think these were cute, wouldn't you?



That's what they want you to think. But at night, Killer, Mongo, Spike, Vermin, Puss and Brad wander the earth, looking for innocent victims to kidnap. Their mission? To push your platinum visa card to the limit with purchases from Paper Zombie like this:



And this!



Oh Paper Zombie. Being a victim never felt so good.

Your Shop Name
Paper Zombie

Your real name
Vanessa

Fifth grade teacher?
Mrs. Sullivan

When did you first start crafting?
I've been crafting since I can remember. Sometimes it wasn't too good, but I always loved making little things for my family for christmas. I think we are all a little crafty in some way.

Got a day job? What is it?
My fiance. HAHA. I feel like his mother sometimes. Paper Zombie is my full time day job!

What creation are you most proud of and why?
Paper Zombie really concentrates on promotional items for other shop but I do also dabble in other things. Because promotional products dont allow me to be a creative as if I was doing another craft, when I make my paper bag albums, I really love them. Right now, my favorite one is the Wedding one.



I think that the color and the patterns I chose for this album make it look really crisp and professional.

What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
Holy cow batman. When I first started an etsy shop (a different user name) i made these horribly shrinky dink earrings. I didnt have any jump rings so I used fishing wire to attach them, they were horrible! I dont have pics and if I did, I would burn them haha.

Explain your etsy shop name: Paper Zombie!
EHHH, My fiance says I have way too much paper. When we go out of town, i look up every scrapbook store in that city and I have enough paper to open up my own shop!!! I am a zombie for paper. I LOVE PAPER :D

Angelina or Jen?:
Angelina. I dont know lol

Final words?
Enjoy what you do so that others will too!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! It looks awesome! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home