Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Featured Seller: JenClaire

I would hurt someone to look this good.



Fashion savvy, why do you elude me so? Why do I look like Humpty Dumpty's second cousin while this fabulous woman in JenClaire's shop looks like a runway model? I cry for my lost polyester years.

But wait! Is there hope? Perhaps JenClaire can bring me salvation! Her clothing is so beautifully made, so stylish, it would breathe life into any closet.

Thank you JenClaire! I'm living on hope and a prayer...

Shop name:
JenClaire

Real Name:
Jennifer

First Grade teacher?
What???? Who can remember that? (some nun.)

Started crafting?
Always-not a day ever without it.

Got a "real" job? What is it?
10 years in business as a decorative painter

Creation you're proud of?
All of them really, but right now I enjoy the dying and painting of the hemp clothing and the feeling they end up having, very rustic.



Ugliest thing you ever made?
It's sure not on my etsy sight and I think I quickly got it out of my sight and mind the moment I made it!!!

Beatles or Elvis?
Beatles more often then Elvis.

Chunky monkey or New York Superchunk Fudge?
Chunky monkey

World peace or worldwode distribution of your crafts?
World peace

Final words?
Thanks for your interest and your energy. Good luck to you
all.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Very nice. She looks like the mom off the Showtime series Weeds. I saw her store a while back and thought they were almost identical! Amber

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home