Friday, January 19, 2007

Featured Seller: Kezzaroo

Oh cranky, cranky Powderpuff.

It was a Thursday. The rain was still falling, the weight was still climbing, the boss still whining.

Poor Powderpuff was about to beat the tar out of someone.

And then, she saw this:



Humor. It does a body good. Thank you Kezzaroo

Thank you.

Your Shop Name
Kezzaroo

Your real name
Kerrie

Fifth grade teacher?
Mr Cooper, a motorbike riding, spit spraying machine.

When did you first start crafting?
I started to really get into it when I was about 15, there was this amazing stall in town that had various ear wires and beads, chain and sparkly things I went in every weekend to spend my pocket money there, hooked. I grew up, family happened, crafting stopped for many years, but then one day it came back with a vengeance and now I'm an unstoppable crafting machine.




Got a day job? What is it?
Nope i have a night job, i work one or two evenings a week lecturing at college. At the moment I teach Indian Head Massage but I also teach Reflexology which I love! The rest of the time im a mum.

What creation are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of this:



I love poppy jasper and every time I've worn my own version of this item I've had many compliments on it, thats usually when I start schmoozing and handing out business cards ;)


What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
The ugliest thing I've ever made was probably a clay candle holder in high school, in the shape of a toilet of all things?! I think mum "accidentally" broke it so there are no pics thankfully.

Explain your etsy shop name.
Just a nickname ive had for many years, I've always been Kezzaroo or Kezzatron, I only briefly started to go off it when my ex's old girlfriend started hanging round him and called me it all the time, but I refused to let her get to me lol.

Angelina or Jen?
Neither, Angelina is SO over rated, I'm more of a Famke Janssen fan, literally THE most gorgeous woman on the planet, she makes angelina look like a cheap slut :)

Final words?
Supporting hand crafter artists is the way forward, thanks so much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home