Monday, February 19, 2007

Featured Seller: Bead Gal Designs

I am a karaoke whore.

Mostly I sing in my car. I will bellow along to Olivia Newtown John from the minute I climb into my Saturn to the second I get to the company parking lot. And usually, that's where it ends.

But now? Oh now.

A few fine ladies started an etsy karaoke contest at http://www.singshot.com/contestDetail.html?contestId=1562. And now I am hooked. Ridiculously hooked. Obsessed, one might call it.

And this is why you must forgive me. I was so busy singing yesterday, I forgot to post a new seller.

I can not face the shame. Forgive me.

Look, new pretty things to see!


Your Shop Name
Bead Gal Designs

Your real name
Sarah

Fifth grade teacher?
I honestly don't remember!

When did you first start crafting?
So when did I start walking? Seriously, I come from a line of crafty ladies, so crafting as as integral as learning my ABCs. My mom used to buy big rolls of butcher paper (what it was called then, now it's probably just craft paper) and spread it out. We drew complex machines and long sceneries. She was always keeping our creative sides engaged.

Got a day job? What is it?
Yup. I'm a project editor at an educational publishing company, however I hope to someday actually use my engineering degree.

What creation are you most proud of and why?
Oh gee, I don't know! I like both this piece:



and this piece:



Are they what I'm most proud of? I don't know, I just know that I'm *really* fond of them!

What's the ugliest thing you ever made?
ugliest thing? hummm..I don't think I have any photos of those. I tend to scrap all my projects that go pearshaped ;-)

Explain your etsy shop name.
Well, I'm a gal and I like beads. I also design jewelry. So I came up with BeadGal Designs. Original, I know. I was stuck, what can I say?

Angelina or Jen?
Angelina, I like a woman who kicks ass.

Final words?
I enjoy what I do and it makes me so happy to see other people enjoying my work. I can't wait to see what ideas I come up with next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home