Friday, March 02, 2007

It's not you, it's me

I thought I could juggle it. I really did. But I can't.

I wanted to be able to blog about some new seller every day. You know, spread the good will and karma and all that. But I just don't have time.

Each post takes about 20-30 minutes to get up. I have to code things, then pluck pictures and load them on to this site.

That's 20 or 30 minutes I could be cleaning my house. Or rescuing my husband from a screaming toddler.

Don't cry. What we had is not all gone.

Sadly, I won't be here as much. Once or twice a week, max. But those one or two entries will be the butt-kickiest entries EVER.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled cleaning...

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally understandable. It would be pretty much impossible to feature a seller a day. I know I couldn't do it. I look forward to your one or two a week asskickingest features.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home