Thursday, February 22, 2007

Featured Seller: Jared KS

Well, it's been almost two months since I started this blog and I've decided to shake things up.

Be afraid.

Today, instead of doing the usual interview feature, I've picked a featured seller at random from the ranks of Etsy. I just clicked on a few names until I found some cool stuff. It took about 3 seconds.

Seriously. Etsy has the best stuff. From the moment I saw this photo by Jared KS , I could not take my eyes off it.



And look at this:



And this:



And this!



Bravo Jared KS . Your beautiful art has made my day!

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! His work is gorgeous! I especially love the daffodil one and the last one of the tree. Beautiful!

 
At 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just posted about Jared too! Love his work. Here.

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Jared May said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home